The NLI School of Allied Health for the medical billing and coding field uses specific computer technology and software. Knowledge of these tools is needed in order to enter the field.
Students in the NLI Allied Health program participate in in depth courses that cover
- Health Information Technologies
- Professional Coding Practices
- Reimbursement & Legal Issues.
- Managing Medical Accounts, adhere to information release procedures and
- Formatting Medical Records.
If you are looking for a hands on, experienced, and comprehensive Medical billing and Coding program, contact Network Learning Institute today to learn more!